Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So here we go...

With dry winter weather coming, I recently stocked up on L'Occitane 20% Percent Shea Butter Dry Skin Hand Cream. Check it out at usa.loccitane.com or sephora.com. It is super thick, but melts right in to hands, arms and elbows. On very dry nights it makes a great face cream. Anything left over gets raked through my hair to condition and tame frizz. It is not "unscented" but really doesn't have any smell at all! Even my construction worker Husband puts it on before going to bed - it heals and soothes his cracked, dry hands. Everyone I have given it to as a gift has loved it, which is why I stock up every time I buy it.
Shea butter is from a nut grown in Africa. It has been used by Africans as a healing cream and sunscreen for thousands of years. This hand cream also contains honey, almond and coconut oil. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment